Roma..nia is a company located in Rome, Italy and is importer and distributor of exclusively Romanian products. With a turnover of around 17 million euro recorded in the year 2012, it owns its own distribution network and the largest repository of Romanian food from Italy, with a total area of 3,000 square meters. Due to the increasing volume of work, managers have decided to implement an integrated business management solution, made up of the following systems: ERP, Business Intelligence, SFA and WMS.
„In the activities undertaken by our company, is important not only to have a computer system, but to have a very good computer system. This was one of the reasons why I chose to start Senior Software implementation, hoping that we will get a solution that will fold perfectly on our needs. I also wanted a soft that is at the same time complex, but easily to manage and operate by our representatives.
The reasons why I chose a Romanian solution were first the recognized quality of the software developed in Romania, and secondly a better communication that we can have with a partner who is able to better understand our needs.”
Said Mr. Florin Simion.
Some of the advantages obtained shortly after the implementation are the following:
- Interconnection of all operations performed in the company
- Automatic calculation of prices directly on documents
- Easily delegating tasks to the sales representatives
- Establishing and tracking the route that each sales representative has to carry out daily
- Real-time access to data about the stock
- High visibility to the activities of the employees of the warehouse