Secom® imports about 300 products from different brands from the United States, Canada and Taiwan, and distributes them through 8 stores and 6000 pharmacies. The company manages in an integrated manner their merchandise, warehouse workflows and related business processes with Inventory Optimisation and WMS solutions from Senior Software.
“There were situations when the stock was not well correlated with the sales and promotion campaigns, and the process of preparing the orders for the clients was difficult and had errors. These factors have led us to implement the Inventory Optimisation and WMS solutions from Senior Software, and together the two systems have helped us avoid the over – or under – storing of goods, to considerably reduce the number of errors while processing orders, to improve the visibility over the activities within the warehouse and, last but not least, to have a positive cash flow.”
said Ms. Lucia Costea, Managing Partner Secom®.
By using integrated solutions from Senior Software, Secom® obtained:
- Increased efficiency for their goods purchasing activities due to intelligent supply suggestions and automatic generation of specific documents;
- Positive cash flow by unlocking money invested in stocks;
- Decreased delivery time due to the automation of workflows of orders preparation in the warehouse;
- Better overview of operations in the warehouse thanks to real time access to information and reports on a variety of logistics indicators;
- Improvement of storage activities and faster tracking of products in the warehouse, and many more.